Arm Lift/Brachioplasty in Reno/Tahoe, Nevada
As we age, the skin and soft tissue all over the body increasingly develop more laxity due to gravity and loss of skin elasticity. This is particularly true for the upper arms, where the skin laxity can lead to a droopy and formless appearance. A brachioplasty, or arm lift, is a body contouring surgical procedure that can sculpt, rejuvenate and refresh the upper arm, so you can once again enjoy wearing sleeveless clothing, swimwear and evening wear.
- What Does an Arm Lift Entail with Dr. Dayan at Avance Plastic Surgery Institute in Reno/Tahoe?
Dr. Dayan’s approach to the arm lift procedure is unique because it includes 270-degree liposuction to thin the arm contour. Then a well-hidden incision is used, by which loose, sagging skin is removed. Dr. Dayan also frequently combines cutting-edge, energy-based technology to optimally shrink the skin and augment results. This combination leads to a youthful and tight-appearing upper arm contour.
One of the biggest concerns for patients seeking a brachioplasty procedure is incision visibility. Dr. Dayan has developed a technique to create a well-hidden incision to minimize this concern. He closes incisions in a multi-layered approach to ensure they are pencil-thin. Arm lift surgery typically takes 1-3 hours, depending on the extent of the changes required. After the procedure, the patient is placed in a compression wrap and comfortably brought to our recovery suite.
- What Are the Benefits of an Arm Lift?
- Removal of excess fat and skin
- Improved tone and upper arm shape
- Improved body proportions
- Well-hidden incisions and minimally invasive approach
- Greater satisfaction with one’s appearance
- Ability to enjoy sleeveless clothing and swimwear
- Improved quality of life
- Who Makes the Ideal Arm Lift Candidate?
- If you suffer from excess, low-hanging skin under the upper arms and have tried diet and exercise and found they cannot improve your issues, then it may be time to consider an arm lift, or brachioplasty, procedure. Good candidates are at a stable, healthy weight for their frame, are non-smokers, have no major medical or emotional issues and realistic expectations from the surgery.
- What Can I Expect in Terms of Recovery?
- After surgery, your arms will be placed in custom-fitted compression garments. Most patients experience minimal discomfort and bruising, as Dr. Dayan uses advanced techniques for post-procedure pain management, including long-acting local anesthesia and nerve blocks. You will receive a thorough aftercare plan from Dr. Dayan with routine follow-up appointments. Most patients are able to resume normal activities such as work and school within 5-7 days.
- What Are the Fees for an Arm Lift in Reno?
- Arm lift fees vary from patient to patient, based on the extent of the work performed. Once you have undergone your private consultation with Dr. Dayan at Avance Plastic Surgery Institute in Reno/Tahoe, his staff will present you with a customized quote for your procedure. You will receive access to an array of trusted healthcare lenders that can provide financing with low monthly payments and interest-free options. Many of these lenders have instant approvals you can obtain while still at the office.
- Why Select Dr. Dayan at Avance Plastic Surgery Institute in Reno/Tahoe for My Arm Lift?
Dr. Dayan is an award-winning plastic surgeon who trained at the Harvard Plastic Surgery Program under top leaders in cosmetic and reconstructive surgery. He is also one of only a few plastic surgeons in the country who completed advanced fellowship training in aesthetic surgery at the Dallas Plastic Surgery Institute, considered by many to be a top aesthetic fellowship program internationally.
Dr. Dayan has published and presented on plastic surgery topics over 150 times, including the authorship of five books. As a result of his recognized expertise, he has been invited to lecture and perform live surgery in Asia, the Middle East, South America and Europe, as well as throughout the United States. Dr. Dayan is a sought-after lead investigator and key opinion leader for major aesthetic appliance companies such as Galderma, Allergan, and InMode.
Schedule your private brachioplasty, or arm lift surgery, consultation with Dr. Dayan at Avance Plastic Surgery Institute in Reno/Tahoe, NV, by contacting us online or calling (775) 800-4444 today.
The maintenance program at Avance Plastic Surgery Institute is designed to offer patients a convenient way to continue seeing the benefits of our treatments for as long as possible.
To maintain the outcomes of body contouring procedures, we recommend non-invasive and minimally invasive treatments with the following devices:
- Forma Body (InMode)
- Morpheus 8 Body (InMode)