Full eyelashes are a key element of periorbital aesthetics and function to accentuate the eyes. Latisse is a revolutionary product offered with our med spa services that is applied to the lashes once a day and can achieve remarkably longer, darker and fuller eyelashes in just a few months. Clinical trials have shown 25% longer lashes with 106% increased fullness and 18% darker lashes.
- How Does Latisse Work?
- The active ingredient in Latisse is bimatoprost, a prostaglandin that increases the growth cycle for eyelashes, allowing them to grow longer and thicker without extensions, messy mascara or glue-on lashes. Latisse is applied daily with a custom applicator to the upper lash line, and you will see significant hair growth within around 2-3 months.
- What Are the Advantages of Using Latisse?
- Longer lashes
- Darker, fuller lashes
- A more vibrant, youthful appearance
- Improved satisfaction with one's image
- Easy to apply product
- Less hassle than mascara or press-on lashes
- Significant results in 8-16 weeks
- Am I a Good Candidate for Latisse?
If you are bothered by thin lashes and want to enhance the thickness, color and length of your eyelashes, Latisse might be the perfect solution. Using Latisse may improve results obtained from a blepharoplasty or brow lift by drawing more attention to your rejuvenated eyes.
Several circumstances may prevent you from being a candidate for Latisse. They include:
- Certain heart medications
- Specific allergies
Dr. Dayan will provide you with a detailed assessment and plan during your private Reno consultation at Avance Plastic Surgery Institute.
- Does Latisse Require Any Recovery?
- There is no downtime for Latisse or any type of recovery because Latisse is a non-invasive, gentle product applied to the eyelashes with a pain-free applicator. If you no longer wish to use Latisse, simply stop applying the drops to your lashes.
- How Much Does Latisse Cost?
- Latisse fees will be assessed once Dr. Dayan has met with you for a private consultation at his Reno/Tahoe office. The doctor will evaluate you physically and will also review your medical history to ensure Latisse is the best choice to achieve your goals.
- Why Choose Dr. Dayan at the Dayan Plastic Surgery Institute in Reno, Nevada?
- Dr. Dayan is a Harvard-trained plastic surgeon who is passionate about providing cutting-edge cosmetic solutions in a state-of-the-art setting. After graduating from the Harvard Plastic Surgery Program, Dr. Dayan was selected to pursue an elite fellowship in aesthetic surgery at the Dallas Plastic Surgery Institute. He has published five books on plastic surgery topics and presented on over 150 occasions as well. Dr. Dayan is a sought-after speaker on the national and international circuit.
Contact Avance Plastic Surgery Institute in Reno/Tahoe, NV, today for a Latisse consultation with Dr. Dayan.