Brow Lift Plastic Surgery
Eyebrows are a key component of our voluntary and involuntary expressions. Subconsciously, others frequently view drooping or misshapen brows as tired, angry or depressed, when in fact, the remainder of your facial expressions may be quite friendly and upbeat. Low-hanging brows can also interfere with vision. A surgical brow lift with Dr. Erez Dayan at Avance Plastic Surgery Institute in Reno/Tahoe is an excellent solution for creating a more youthful facial appearance and less tired appearance, vastly increasing your confidence.
- What Does a Brow Lift Entail?
Depending on your individual aesthetic and functional needs, Dr. Dayan will perform a brow lift using one of four approaches which are the traditional coronal lift, the limited incision temporal lift, the endoscopic lift or the minimally invasive lift using radiofrequency skin tightening. With the radiofrequency, endoscopic and temporal lifts, incisions are hidden within the hairline, leaving essentially no evidence of the brow lift. These three types of brow lift are well-suited for those with mild brow ptosis and only moderate signs of aging.
A coronal lift provides a more dramatic lift, ideal for patients requiring a more advanced and in-depth revision of the forehead and eyebrows. It is perfect for those with advanced signs of aging. Dr. Dayan will discuss the best technique for you after performing a physical evaluation at your consultation at Avance Plastic Surgery Institute in Reno/Tahoe, Nevada.
Advantages of a brow lift are numerous, and include:
- Reverse an angry, tired or sad facial expression
- Smooth away wrinkles, creases and fine lines
- Brighten and open up the eyes
- Improve your self-image
- Improve your field of vision
- Provide a long-lasting outcome
- What Determines Candidacy for a Brow Lift?
- The first step in determining your candidacy for a brow lift will be to meet with Dr. Dayan in Reno/Tahoe for your initial consultation and examination. At this time, Dr. Dayan will determine whether a brow lift is the ideal procedure for your needs, or whether blepharoplasty, treatment with dermal fillers or a facelift might be more appropriate. Additionally, it’s important that you have good skin elasticity, are a non-smoker, are in good mental and physical health but are also realistic in your expectations for your results.
- What Will My Recovery Be Like?
Recovery depends on the type of brow lift procedure performed. Typically, Dr. Dayan takes a minimally invasive approach by either employing the temporal brow lift or radiofrequency assisted brow lift using the AccuTite® device by InMode. For these procedures, sutures will be removed usually within one week of your procedure.
You may experience some minor bruising and swelling, but this will subside quickly. You should keep your head elevated for a few days to lessen the swelling. Most people can return to work or school within 7-10 days, but you should avoid heavy lifting and strenuous activity for approximately 3 weeks.
- How Much Does a Brow Lift Cost?
- Brow lift fees vary from patient to patient and are based on the extent of the procedure performed. Once you’ve met with Dr. Dayan for a private consultation, he will be able to offer you a customized quote for his services. Our office can help you to finance your surgery by supplying you with an array of reputable healthcare lending options that we partner with. Many of them allow you to apply and receive a reply while in our office.
- Why Choose Dr. Dayan?
Dr. Dayan is a skillful plastic and reconstructive surgeon delivering meticulous facial aesthetic and brow lift results in a state-of-art setting. After completing his plastic surgery training at the prestigious Harvard Plastic Surgery Program, Dr. Dayan was chosen from among an elite group to pursue an aesthetic surgery fellowship at the Dallas Plastic Surgery Institute, widely regarded as a top aesthetic center internationally.
Dr. Dayan has presented and published on plastic surgery topics on over 150 occasions nationally and internationally, including the publication of five books. Most recently, he co-authored the authoritative textbook entitled: Facial Danger Zones: Staying Safe with Surgery, Fillers and Non-Invasive Devices. He is the winner of the Harvard Plastic Surgery Academic Achievement Award and is an investigator and key opinion holder for aesthetic companies such as InMode, Allergan and Galderma.
Contact Avance Plastic Surgery Institute at our Reno/Tahoe, NV, office today to schedule a brow lift surgery consultation with Dr. Dayan.
The maintenance program at Avance Plastic Surgery Institute is designed to offer patients a convenient way to continue seeing the benefits of our treatments for as long as possible.
For all eyes and brows cosmetic procedures, we recommend maintenance with Morpheus 8.