Mommy Makeover in Reno/Tahoe, Nevada
With the great joy of motherhood often comes many physical changes. Pregnancy gradually stretches the abdominal muscles and overlying skin as well as the breasts, leading to laxity and loss of definition. Many women feel that they have aged prematurely after childbirth, due to the expansion and subsequent deflation of the body that occurs after childbirth. A strategic mommy makeover in Reno/Tahoe is a combination body contouring treatment performed by Dr. Erez Dayan at the Avance Plastic Surgery Institute to help restore and improve upon your pre-pregnancy physique.
- What Is a Mommy Makeover?
The mommy makeover involves a combination of procedures to help you obtain the figure you had before pregnancy, and in many cases an even better body aesthetic than you thought was possible. Dr. Dayan will sit down with you to discuss exactly what areas you feel need improvement, and then create a customized plan of action tailored to your needs and anatomy.
Dr. Dayan's mommy makeover in Reno/Tahoe typically involves breast surgery, liposuction and a tummy tuck, but may also include additional treatments as desired, such as facial rejuvenation, labiaplasty and an arm or thigh lift.
- What Procedures Are Most Commonly Involved with a Mommy Makeover?
- Almost any type of body contouring procedure can be included in your customized mommy makeover. Below we discuss a few of the most common options.
- Breast Surgery
- Breast augmentation, breast lift, breast lift with augmentation and/or breast reduction can be performed to help enhance and restore the breast tissue to its ideal aesthetic position and volume.
- Liposuction is commonly performed to contour the abdomen, waist, thighs and hips. Dr. Dayan performs liposuction using advanced techniques and technology (including radiofrequency and ultrasound assisted liposuction) to achieve maximum skin tightening and an ideal aesthetic. Dr. Dayan commonly transfers the fat removed by liposuction to other areas of the body (i.e. the breast or buttock) to naturally augment these areas. This use of addition/subtraction liposuction and fat grafting leads to an attractive and natural aesthetic contour.
- Tummy Tuck
- A tummy tuck, or abdominoplasty, can help restore the separated six-pack muscles (diastasis recti) while removing excess abdominal skin and stretch marks. This leads to significant slimming and flattening of the abdomen. Dr. Dayan commonly combines this with liposuction to allow for the creation of a slim waistline and flat abdomen. After a tummy tuck, patients can wear well-fitting clothes without having to worry about bulging and protrusion from any extra abdominal skin.
- Facial Rejuvenation
- Dr. Dayan's mommy makeover in Reno/Tahoe can smooth away the wrinkles and skin laxity that accumulates with aging and stress, improving your complexion and restoring a youthful glow. Often, this can be done with the latest aesthetic technologies such as radiofrequency micro-needling or modern medical-grade peels and laser therapy.
- What Are the Common Benefits of a Mommy Makeover?
Benefits of a mommy makeover from Dr. Dayan are numerous, but the most common include:
- Reduces excess fat and skin on the body
- Improves the fullness and elevation of the breasts
- Slims the waistline and abdomen
- Revitalizes the face and neck region
- Rolls back the clock on aging
- Reduced recovery time by combining procedures
- Improves self-confidence
The best candidates for a mommy makeover are at or near their ideal weight, are through childbearing, at least six months past their last childbirth, are emotionally and physically healthy, non-smokers and have realistic expectations for the surgery procedures.
- What Will My Recovery Entail?
- Recovery from a mommy makeover will take a bit longer than it would for a single procedure, but overall, it should be swift and without incident. This is thanks to Dr. Dayan’s minimally invasive approach. For breast surgery, tummy tucks and liposuction, you will be fitted with compression garments to reduce swelling and provide support. Drains may also be used to remove any excess fluids. Dr. Dayan will send you home with a detailed plan of care for your healing. You will receive plenty of follow-up, and any questions you have throughout recovery will be promptly answered by Dr. Dayan and his aesthetic team in Reno/Tahoe, NV.
- What Are the Fees?
- Because Dr. Dayan's mommy makeover consists of several different procedures that are customized to the individual, the fees will vary from one patient to the next. The best way to obtain an accurate quote is to schedule a private consultation with Dr. Dayan at his Reno/Tahoe office after undergoing a physical evaluation and a thorough review of your aesthetic goals. You will then be provided with a customized fee schedule as well as affordable medical financing options such as CareCredit and Alpheon.
- Why Should I Select Dr. Dayan in Reno/Tahoe as my Mommy Makeover Surgeon?
Dr. Dayan’s intrepid skill in reconstructive and aesthetic surgery coupled with his cutting-edge, minimally invasive approach make him the plastic surgeon to perform one of the best mommy makeovers Reno has to offer. Dr. Dayan received his medical training at the top-ranked Harvard Plastic Surgery Program and afterwards pursued an elite fellowship in aesthetic surgery at the world-renowned Dallas Plastic Surgery Institute.
He has published and presented on plastic surgery topics on over 150 occasions nationally and internationally, including the authorship of five plastic surgery books. He is the winner of the prestigious Harvard Plastic Surgery Academic Achievement Award and the Aesthetic Surgery Education and Research Foundation Grant.
Contact the Reno/Tahoe, NV, office of Avance Plastic Surgery Institute to schedule a mommy makeover consultation with Dr. Erez Dayan.
The maintenance program at Avance Plastic Surgery Institute is designed to offer patients a convenient way to continue seeing the benefits of our treatments for as long as possible.
To maintain the outcomes of body contouring procedures, we recommend non-invasive and minimally invasive treatments with the following devices:
- Forma Body (InMode)
- Morpheus 8 Body (InMode)