Non-invasive Facial Contouring
Transform your facial appearance with EVOKE by InMode, a non-surgical and non-invasive treatment that remodels, contours and tones your face and neck. Bipolar radiofrequency (RF) energy is emitted with hands-free applicators to transform your face and neck. The results are more definition and a toned, more youthful appearance.
How it Works
Treatment is delivered through hands-free applicators, which are attached to your cheeks and jawline or your neck. They deliver steady streams of bipolar RF energy to the targeted areas. The thermal energy penetrates the skin’s surface and heats up the fibro-septal network below. The applicators maintain a certain temperature while restructuring the subcutaneous fatty tissue and the skin’s surface. The result is an effectively contoured neck and jawline. EVOKE is safe as well as effective.
Treatments last from 20 to 45 minutes, depending on your goals. Treatment plans are tailored to fit your needs and expectations. For maximum benefits, you may need three to six sessions at weekly intervals. You should notice firmer, tighter skin as the treatments continue.
There are several advantages with the EVOKE method of facial contouring:
- It is painless and comfortable with a hands-free application. You can relax, read a book or take a nap while getting treatment.
- You will see immediate results with more tone and definition in your face and neck.
- Results look natural, not artificial.
- Evoke is a safe, non-surgical and non-invasive treatment using only thermal energy on targeted areas to produce desired results.
- Side effects are minimal and temporary – mild redness usually occurs, which typically disappears within hours.
- Unlike more invasive treatments, there is no downtime with EVOKE. Have your treatment, then resume your activities.
EVOKE treatments deliver results for all ages and all skin types. If you are experiencing skin laxity or have excess skin or fatty tissue on your face or neck, consider EVOKE treatments.
Contact Avance Plastic Surgery Institute and schedule a consultation appointment with us. We can help you look years younger.