Thigh Lift Plastic Surgery in Reno/Tahoe, NV
Fullness and excess skin of the inner and/or outer thighs is a significant problem area for many patients. It can limit one’s self-esteem and ability to wear clothes comfortably. Often, dieting and exercise cannot achieve the well-shaped thigh contour for which patients hope. In these cases, a surgical or minimally invasive thigh lift can go a long way in helping to sculpt the lower body, enhancing your self-confidence and providing you with a slimmer look in clothing, shorts and swimwear.
After a thigh lift from Dr. Erez Dayan at the Avance Plastic Surgery Institute in Reno/Tahoe, NV, you will find a new ability to wear clothes you previously may have felt self-conscious about, and in many cases, enjoy an improved ability to perform activities such as exercise or sports.
- What Is a Thigh Lift?
A thigh lift, also known as a thighplasty, can be performed in several different ways, depending on your anatomy and goals. A vertical thigh lift is done to remove excess fat and skin from the inner thighs, while a T-shaped incision can be made to help remove excess tissue both in the horizontal and vertical orientation.
Outer thigh contouring can help sculpt the area ranging from the hip to the groin and is commonly combined with a tummy tuck. Liposuction is almost always used in combination with skin removal to trim, sculpt and reshape the thighs to ideal proportions. Dr. Dayan commonly employs minimally invasive, cutting-edge technology to tighten skin and optimize results from the thighplasty procedure.
- What Advantages Come with a Thigh Lift?
Among the many advantages Dr. Dayan’s patients share after their thigh lift procedures, the most common are:
- A slimmer fit in jeans, shorts and swimwear
- Improved satisfaction with one’s appearance
- A more youthful look
- Increased ability to participate in activities like exercise
- Increased comfort
- Improved shape and tone to the thighs
- Who Makes a Good Thigh Lift Candidate?
- Patients with excess fullness or loose skin of their inner and/or outer thighs may be good candidates for a thigh contouring procedure, provided they are of sound mind and body and are at a stable weight for their frame. Patients should also be non-smokers who are realistic in their expectations for improvement.
- What Will My Recovery be Like?
Dr. Dayan’s minimally invasive approach allows most patients to return to work or regular activities within 5-7 days. You will be fitted with compression garments to help improve the swelling and keep your new thighs in their best shape as you heal. Drains may also be placed to help remove any excess fluids. Dr. Dayan will make sure you go home with a thorough, detailed aftercare plan.
Most patients have minimal pain as Dr. Dayan uses advanced techniques for long-acting local anesthesia to optimize patient comfort after surgery. You will see Dr. Dayan for frequent follow-up visits to ensure your recovery stays on track.
- What Is the Cost of a Reno Thigh Lift?
- Thigh lift fees will depend on several factors, including whether the inner thighs, outer thighs or both are addressed, and on whether liposuction or advanced skin tightening technologies are used in tandem with surgery. You will receive a detailed quote that is personalized to your needs at the time of your consultation. Dr. Dayan’s patient coordinator will also ensure you receive comprehensive information about all financing and payment plans.
- Why Choose Dr. Dayan in Reno/Tahoe for a Thigh Lift?
After training at the world-renowned Harvard Plastic Surgery Program, Dr. Dayan was hand-selected to pursue an elite fellowship in aesthetic surgery at the Dallas Plastic Surgery Institute. He was awarded the Harvard Plastic Surgery Academic Achievement Award and the Aesthetic Surgery Education and Research Foundation Grant. Dr. Dayan has authored five books, including “Emerging Technologies in Face and Body Contouring,” discussing the latest techniques and technologies for minimally invasive body contouring.
Dr. Dayan serves as a researcher and key opinion leader for major companies such as Allergan, Galderma, InMode and MTF Biologics. He has been featured in national news networks (ABC, Bloomberg, Yahoo, Business Insider and CBS) for his work with cutting-edge techniques and minimally invasive technologies.
Contact us online or call (775) 800-4444 to schedule a consultation with Dr. Dayan at Avance Plastic Surgery Institute in Reno/Tahoe, Nevada.