Advanced Skin Care
The environmental effects of the dry Western region take a particularly harsh toll on our skin’s health and appearance. As skin ages, natural collagen and elastin reserves begin to decline, causing the skin to sag and appear deflated. When you add the harmful effects of the sun, environmental pollutants and the stress of everyday life to the picture, it’s easy to see how quickly one can lose one’s youthful, vibrant glow and succumb to a dull, tired-looking complexion. Advanced skin care with Dr. Dayan can restore your skin’s health, as well as reverse the signs of aging.
- What Does Advanced Skin Care Entail?
There are numerous elements to a refreshed skin appearance. During your consultation, Dr. Dayan will assess all components of your skin and formulate a treatment plan individualized to your needs. We offer a variety of modalities such as laser, chemical peels and fractionated energy-based technology that can resurface skin, remove unwanted pigmentation (red/brown spots) and tighten skin laxity. Avance Plastic Surgery Institute houses one of the largest varieties of cutting-edge technology and equipment on the market to achieve your ideal skin appearance and health.
Some of the options for advanced skin care include:
- Platelet-rich plasma
- Lumecca Intense Pulse Light treatment (IPL)
- Diolaze hair removal
- Vasculaze spider vein removal
- Forma and Forma + radiofrequency skin tightening
- Evoke radiofrequency skin tightening
- TCA chemical peel with 'Jessner's solution
- Fractional Erbium YAG skin resurfacing
- FaceTite radiofrequency
- AccuTite radiofrequency
- What Are the Benefits of Skin Tightening?
Skin tightening with advanced skin care solutions can reset the clock on aging and make you look and feel much younger. This includes:
- Removal of dark spots and unwanted skin pigment
- Removal of spider veins or broken capillaries
- Removal of superficial damaged layers of skin
- Removal of fine lines and wrinkles
- Collagen regeneration
- Elastin reorganization
- Skin tightening
- Who Makes an Ideal Candidate for Advanced Skin Care?
You may be a good candidate for a skin tightening procedure if:
- You suffer from sun damage to the skin
- You have mild to moderate skin laxity of the face, neck or body
- You have wrinkles or fine lines that you would like removed
- You have bothersome dark spots or skin pigment concerns
- You suffer from melasma
- You want a medical grade solution to maintain healthy and vibrant skin
- You are seeking preventative skin care to slow signs of aging
- You seek improvement in the quality of your skin tone
- You are looking for a minimally invasive approach
- You are mentally and physically healthy
- You are realistic in your expectations for your results
- Is There Any Downtime or Recovery from Medical Grade Skin Treatments?
Each patient has unique skin care needs. Some patients require resurfacing and skin tightening to improve the health and appearance of their skin, while others benefit from laser therapy or microneedling with PRP to improve skin pigmentation and texture. Downtime can vary significantly based on the treatment plan and desired aesthetic outcomes. The majority of skin care treatments involve minimal downtime and at most only leave the skin slightly red for 1-3 days. Dr. Dayan will provide you with a detailed overview of what to expect for recovery with your treatment plan.
- What Is the Cost of Advanced Skin Care in Reno?
At Avance Plastic Surgery Institute, we offer a full spectrum of skin care solutions and tailor your treatment plan to your specific needs and aesthetic goals. Cost can vary significantly based on the services provided. During your consultation and assessment, our lead patient coordinator will present you with a personalized quote for services. We can assist you in applying for financing from trusted healthcare lenders, many of which offer instant approval while still in the office.
- Why Select the Avance Plastic Surgery Institute for my Treatment?
Dr. Dayan, a Harvard-trained plastic surgeon, is a lead investigator and key opinion leader for Allergan (maker of Botox and Juvederm), as well as Galderma, InMode and MTF Biologics. He is the author of five books and has given over 150 presentations and written articles on plastic surgery topics. Dr. Dayan has been invited to give lectures on his work in Europe, Asia, South America, the Middle East and throughout the United States. Dr. Dayan was awarded the Harvard Plastic Surgery Academic Achievement Award, the Robert Goldwyn/Harvard Medical School Grant and the Aesthetic Surgery Education and Research Foundation Grant.
Contact Avance Plastic Surgery Institute today to schedule your consultation with Dr. Dayan.