Customized Facial Implants
Your facial bone structure lays the foundation for your individualized facial balance and aesthetic appearance. High cheekbones, a well-contoured chin and jawline are all components of an attractive face. While training at Harvard, Dr. Dayan worked with world experts in facial implant surgery and co-authored the internationally recognized textbook for facial implants entitled: The Atlas of Facial Implants. Dr. Dayan uses the latest techniques and technology to customize your implant surgery and reflect your personal aesthetic tastes while improving cosmetic flaws.
Dr. Dayan utilizes the latest imaging technology to provide patients with custom fabricated and highly natural-looking facial implants that can greatly improve your profile, balance your features and provide you with more definition in the cheeks, jaw and chin.
- What Does Surgery with Customized Facial Implants Involve?
During your consultation, Dr. Dayan will listen to your areas of concern and perform a full facial analysis to show you areas that can be enhanced. An attractive facial structure consists of prominent cheekbones, a definitive jawline and a chin that is well-balanced with the rest of the facial features. If you have been unhappy with the appearance of these facial areas and find that your face lacks aesthetic definition, implants may be a great solution to revitalize your appearance.
Facial implants achieve a different aesthetic goal than soft tissue fillers. Often when patients are trying to achieve a more contoured facial appearance, they attempt soft tissue fillers. While there is a role for soft tissue fillers in select cases, they have a limited ability to achieve significant balancing of the facial structures. Dr. Dayan offers customized facial implants in all types of shapes and sizes, so your results will look seamlessly natural and well-suited to your anatomy and aesthetic goals.
- What Kind of Facial Implants Does Dr. Dayan Offer?
The options for facial implants from Dr. Dayan at Avance Plastic Surgery Institute in Reno/Tahoe, include:
One’s chin projection and width can significantly impact overall facial balance in both frontal and profile views. Depending on your individual needs, Dr. Dayan offers chin augmentation using both silicone and MEDPOR porous polyethylene implants. Each implant is custom fit and contoured to meet your aesthetic goals. A chin implant often functions to counterbalance the surrounding facial features, improving the profile and solving the issue of a weak or underdeveloped chin.
For both men and women, a contoured jawline is considered attractive. Jaw implants create a fuller, stronger and more attractive lower facial appearance and can help add balance and definition.
High cheekbones and a sub-cheek hollow are highly attractive features sought by both male and female patients. Dr. Dayan carefully augments the cheekbones through small incisions in the mouth to improve your facial contour and balance. Cheek implants can serve several roles, including the enhancement of midface definition and offsetting loss of facial volume.
- CUSTOM Custom implants are created to optimize and balance the facial foundation. This technique is based on sophisticated CT scan imaging and fabrication to precisely meet the patient’s aesthetic goals and improve facial balance and contour. As with other areas of our face and body, there are inherent asymmetries. The use of custom facial implants allows for sub-millimeter precision in balancing facial aesthetics and symmetry.
- What Are the Benefits of Facial Implants?
Facial implants carry benefits unique to every patient, but among the most popular, are the following:
- Balance facial proportions and symmetry
- Improve the profile and frontal facial views
- Treat congenital or orthognathic defects
- Correct facial asymmetry
- Restore lost facial volume
- Natural-looking outcome
- Long-lasting results
- Improvement in self-confidence
- What Determines Candidacy for Facial Implants?
- Those seeking improved chin balance, a contoured jawline or more definition in the cheeks will benefit strongly from customized facial implants. Facial implants can also help if you struggle with a loss of facial volume due to the aging process. Dr. Dayan will determine if you are a good candidate during your private Reno consultation at Avance Plastic Surgery Institute. As with any surgery, clients should be non-smokers who are mentally and physically healthy, with no major medical conditions. Additionally, they should be realistic in what they expect to accomplish with their surgery.
- What Can I Expect from My Recovery?
- Dr. Dayan will provide you with a detailed aftercare plan tailored to your procedure. Typically, patients experience some swelling or bruising after their procedure that resolves after 1-2 weeks. Dr. Dayan will ensure that your recovery progresses smoothly with routine follow-up appointments at his Reno/Tahoe office.
- How Much Do Facial Implants Cost?
- The cost for facial implants will vary, as each is selected according to your individual aesthetic preferences and anatomic needs. Dr. Dayan will perform an in-depth physical evaluation and review of your medical history once he meets with you for a private consultation in Reno/Tahoe. Our office can help you to apply for financing options that support your cosmetic and reconstructive journey.
- Why Choose Dr. Dayan in Reno/Tahoe for Customized Facial Implants?
As a Harvard-trained, plastic and reconstructive surgeon, Dr. Dayan has an impressive track record of stunning yet natural results for his facial implant patients. Dr. Dayan has worked closely with internationally-recognized authorities in microvascular reconstruction, face transplantation and aesthetic surgery.
Dr. Dayan has co-authored the Atlas of Facial Implants with world leader and Harvard program director Dr. Michael J. Yaremchuk. After his training at Harvard, Dr. Dayan was chosen as one of two fellows for an elite fellowship at the Dallas Plastic Surgery Institute, one of the most highly regarded aesthetic facilities in the world. He is the author of five books on topics in plastic surgery and is frequently called to lecture in Europe, the Middle East, South America and Asia, as well as throughout the United States. He is a key opinion leader and investigator for plastic surgery companies such as Galderma, Allergan, MTF Biologics and InMode.
For more information about custom facial implants from Dr. Dayan, contact our office and schedule a consultation at Avance Plastic Surgery Institute in Reno/Tahoe, NV.
The maintenance program at Avance Plastic Surgery Institute is designed to offer patients a convenient way to continue seeing the benefits of our treatments for as long as possible.
To maintain the outcomes of face and neck cosmetic procedures, we recommend non-invasive and minimally invasive treatments with the following devices:
- Forma (InMode)
- Morpheus 8 (InMode)
- Evoke (InMode)