Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery
The Brazilian butt lift, or fat grafting to the buttocks, has become one of the most popular body contouring procedures in plastic surgery. Many celebrities with thin waistlines, round buttocks and curved hips have had cosmetic surgery to achieve that attractive, ultra-feminine appearance. Dr. Dayan has performed some of the landmark research with world-leaders of Brazilian butt lift surgery to optimize ideal proportioned outcomes and safety.
- How is a Brazilian Butt Lift Performed?
The Brazilian butt lift procedure begins with liposuction to harvest fat from key areas of the body. The areas of liposuction are customized for each patient to achieve ideal contour and aesthetic proportions. Liposuction of areas such as the waist, abdomen or hips are preferred. Once the fat cells are removed, they are then purified and processed for placement to the buttocks. This ensures only the healthiest fat cells with the greatest chance of survival are chosen for transfer.
In the final step, Dr. Dayan will inject the fat into the buttocks at key points and at varying depths, to create a lifted and full buttock appearance with a tighter feminine waistline. The Brazilian butt lift procedure is minimally invasive with a swift recovery and limited downtime.
If the patient lacks sufficient donor fat, Dr. Dayan can present you with alternative methods of enhancing the buttock region, such as using customized buttock implants. Also, Dr. Dayan is one of a few plastic surgeons in the country trained by world experts to perform composite buttock augmentation. It is a new technique utilizing silicone buttock implants for projection and then fat grafting in the periphery to create a round and feminine hip shape. During your consultation, Dr. Dayan will review your measurements and goals to develop a customized plan for your body type.
- What Are the Benefits?
- Elevation of the buttocks
- Enhanced volume of the buttock
- Achieve ideal waist-to-hip proportions
- Improved shape and size of the buttocks
- Reduced appearance of cellulite
- Improved fit in swimwear and clothing
- Greater satisfaction with one’s image
- More attractive and feminine body
- Who Is the Best Brazilian Butt Lift Candidate?
- You are a great candidate for this treatment if:
- Your butt lacks the fullness, shape and projection that you desire
- You are in good health, both emotionally and physically
- You have sufficient donor fat from which to draw
- You are a non-smoker
- You have realistic expectations for your results
- You have not been able to get results from diet and exercise
- You have good skin elasticity
- What Will My Recovery Be Like?
- As with any procedure, there is a variable recovery period. Typically, for a Brazilian butt lift, you are at home the night of surgery, and walking with minimal tenderness, tingling, bruising, discomfort and swelling. Dr. Dayan utilizes long-acting local anesthesia to ensure your comfort post-procedure. Also, Dr. Dayan and his team will make sure you are comfortable with the right pain medications and a thorough aftercare plan. You will be fitted with a customized compression garment for a few weeks, which helps to minimize post-operative swelling and keeps your new shape looking its best.
- What Are the Costs for a Brazilian Butt Lift in Reno?
Each Brazilian butt lift procedure is different and is highly customized to the individual, so costs will vary. Frequently, Dr. Dayan will combine the latest energy-based liposuction techniques (radiofrequency and ultrasound) to optimize shrink wrapping of the skin to create a tighter waistline and hip area.
Dr. Dayan will ensure you leave your consultation fully aware of all costs. Avance Plastic Surgery Institute has partnered with reputable healthcare lenders to provide financing at low monthly payments. In many cases, the lenders offer interest-free payment plans and instant approval you can obtain while still at the office.
- Why Choose Dr. Dayan and Avance Plastic Surgery Institute for a Brazilian Butt Lift?
- Dr. Dayan is among the most highly trained aesthetic plastic surgeons in body contouring and the Brazilian butt procedure. He has published studies and presented nationally and internationally on Brazilian butt lift procedures. Dr. Dayan performs cutting-edge body sculpting procedures in a state-of-the-art setting, delivering precision-based results tailored to your preferences and individual aesthetic tastes.
For more information or to schedule your Brazilian butt lift surgery consultation at Avance Plastic Surgery Institute, contact us online or call our Reno/Tahoe, NV, office at (775) 800-4444 today.
The maintenance program at Avance Plastic Surgery Institute is designed to offer patients a convenient way to continue seeing the benefits of our treatments for as long as possible.
To maintain the outcomes of body contouring procedures, we recommend non-invasive and minimally invasive treatments with the following devices:
- Forma Body (InMode)
- Morpheus 8 Body (InMode)